Rag Chew Net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hilton vs. Tesla

2 posters

Go down

Hilton vs. Tesla Empty Hilton vs. Tesla

Post  N9XR Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:48 am

Hilton vs. Tesla BXhdtSjCAAAMXGN

Gotta feel sorry for Paris. You just gotta.
N9XR
N9XR
Charter Member

Back to top Go down

Hilton vs. Tesla Empty I see London, I see France, I see Paris...

Post  Popart Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:04 am

Po' Paris. She's got Liza Minnelli syndrome.

She's just like Liza Minnelli who claims she did it her own way without help from Judy Garland (her actor mother) or Vincente Minnelli (her director father). Yet she has the Minnelli name (recognized in show business and made many appearances on Judy's show when she was beginning her career.

Paris says she never got a penny from her family and worked for everything she has. Still, if she was Paris Smith instead of Hilton, would anybody have paid attention?
Popart
Popart
Charter Member

Back to top Go down

Hilton vs. Tesla Empty Re: Hilton vs. Tesla

Post  N9XR Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:10 am

Right Pops. Like the whole thing where she made money off of her TV show. If she was Paris Smith, 1) would she be able to get the show and 2) would she have been able to have made as much even with that Richie girl in there? I doubt either. She was given her name and royalty status and she profited on that. Not saying it is wrong to do such a thing, but give credit where credit is due.
N9XR
N9XR
Charter Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Popart Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:28 am

N9XR wrote:Right Pops.  Like the whole thing where she made money off of her TV show.  If she was Paris Smith, 1) would she be able to get the show and 2) would she have been able to have made as much even with that Richie girl in there?  I doubt either.  She was given her name and royalty status and she profited on that.  Not saying it is wrong to do such a thing, but give credit where credit is due.
Tesla was an immigrant, came with next to nothing and changed our everyday lives and still doesn't get the credit he deserves.  He did what he did because he could.  He was that smart.  Even now, we aren't  ready for the death ray or the transmission of electricity.

And for this, Tesla got what most smart people in this country get.

A boot up the patootie.  I better get a miniskirt,  some boobs in a box and change my name to Rockefeller if I wanna survive in this country.
Popart
Popart
Charter Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum