Rag Chew Net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hey Y'all!

4 posters

Go down

hey Y'all! Empty hey Y'all!

Post  ka9mot Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:27 pm

I'm heeeeere! Nice to see something new and I like the TOS. No alpha hotels and no politics or religion allowed! Heck yeah!

ka9mot
Charter Member

http://www.idonthaveone.com

Back to top Go down

hey Y'all! Empty Re: hey Y'all!

Post  al2n Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:34 pm

ka9mot wrote:I'm heeeeere! Nice to see something new and I like the TOS.  No alpha hotels and no politics or religion allowed! Heck yeah!
Welcome aboard. Starting off a bit small, but we are hoping that the site will grow over time.

al2n
Charter Member

Back to top Go down

Post  N2IZE Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:28 am

ka9mot wrote:I'm heeeeere! Nice to see something new and I like the TOS.  No alpha hotels and no politics or religion allowed! Heck yeah!
Glad to have you aboard. I am very happy to be here. Nice site so far. Could use a little more activity but hopefully that will happen ever time. Yes, it is nice. And no core group with whom you must agree with 100% or get lambasted.

N2IZE

Back to top Go down

Post  N9XR Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:45 pm

N2IZE wrote:
Glad to have you aboard. I am very happy to be here. Nice site so far. Could use a little more activity but hopefully that will happen ever time. Yes, it is nice. And no core group with whom you must agree with 100% or get lambasted.
Smile Sounds fun.
N9XR
N9XR
Charter Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum